Chronicles Of Elyria Rules
The 4 basic rules adopted by our Kingdom are as such.
- Don’t be a dick. This means on an individual and sub-community level. Remember that if an individual or group is being a dick towards another individual or group, it will cause drama. That drama is rarely confined to just the immediate parties involved and tends to send ripples throughout the rest of the community. We cannot afford to have that disruption occurring within our community since those things only serve to weaken us while emboldening our enemies. It is impossible to list all of the potential situations – so give some thoughts to your words and actions.
- Don’t perform negative actions towards other individuals or groups that are a part of Bordweall. The mechanics of the game are intended to create conflict and drama. Players should be very aware of that fact and take into consideration what affect their own ‘normal’ in-game actions might have on their neighbors.
- Come to the defense of others within the Kingdom if asked by the King to do so. It is required that each duchy maintains enough military to handle intrusions by enemies into their lands, as well as to police the inevitable crimes that will be ever-present. Additionally, each duchy should be able to muster a sizeable military force to help with a major invasion, be that in their own duchy or a fellow duchy. (More info on this once the game mechanics are revealed and we can accurately judge the value of an NPC army.)
- Pay your taxes! It is important to understand that taxes are a crucial part of the game. On a Kingdom level, they help build the infrastructure of the Kingdom and maintain a reserve of money that can be used in a time of crisis. (more info after mechanics revealed)
- Follow the rules above that are in place by the Kingdon, the Duchy, and our County.
- If you have an issue with someone in our group that you cannot settle peaceably amongst yourselves, bring it to someone 1 rank above you. If they cannot help they will bring it to the next level.
- If you join the military, take your role seriously! There will be some very tough training, you will need to work very well with your teammates to help ensure our victory.
- Werewolves, Vampires, and Liches all have very strong Military applications. For this reason, we support your efforts to take up that path, however, you are absolutely NOT to feed on your fellow citizens. Save that for the enemies.
- Pay Your Taxes! We have to pay up, we need your support!